Twitter

Follow cfoodjunky on Twitter

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Please Click The Follow Button and Leave Comments!

Hi Friends,

If you are visiting this blog for the first time and like what you read, please consider following my blog. I won't hit you with daily drivel. I try to make the postings interesting and accessible and I of course have my ego to consider. Comments and feedback are very helpful. I will definitely consider posting suggestions if you have something you want me to cook and write about. Or research and report on.

Let me know. I do this for you......

Eric

4 comments:

Luke T said...

Cus!! Winter has arrived and I would like some ideas for some good indoor winter time dishes to make on a sunday or saterday. Simple soups or something to warm up the insides. I love to grill but it is to dam cold. I think it would be a good topic.

Eric Ackerson said...

Excellent idea!! I will have that for you shortly.

Ela said...

How about some hot desserts?

Eric Ackerson - AKA @cfoodjunky said...

Thanks Ela,

I have just begun to expand the functionality of this blog. i want to eventually break it down into categories for easy navigation.

Hot desserts sounds like an interesting challenge! I like challenges. I will post it up as soon as I am happy with the results...

Thanks for the comments.