Twitter

Follow cfoodjunky on Twitter

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pass the Jelly...Spread the love

Hello Friends...

In the world of food blogging and foodies in general, you are often judged by the size of your....ahum...repetoire. No pun intended, seriously!

I could use and would appreciate...anyone willing to post the following link to your Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc etc. page to spread the love. I enjoy writing these postings and occasionally shocking everyone verbally. In my ever expanding quest for exposure it is my friends and the grassroots that will ultimately take root and spread. So please pass the Jelly, and spread the love to your friends asking them to follow me and feel free to leave rants, raves, comments, suggestions, hate mail etc with me since I enjoy the feedback immensely! Thanks in advance... Eric

www.myhungrytum.blogspot.com or http://twitter.com/smokeyeric

No comments: