Twitter

Follow cfoodjunky on Twitter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogging for dollars

So here I am blogging away a fifteen minute segment of my life. Oddly as a young pup, I was unable to maintain the patience level required to write a diary. But it seems that I have an affinity for the keyboard of my laptop that exceeds that of the pen. In this case the keys are mightier than the pen...

What does this have to do with food you ask? Well ultimatley it seems like I am doomed to be in the food business for the duration. I am currently actively seeking any restaurants, food vendors, distributors, retailers etc who need social networking experience and are willing to pay to have someone manage it. Send recommendations if you have any.

I am entering a new phase in life as my Facebook profile predicted, and I hope this is the best one yet. Keep reading and I will keep typing....

No comments: